Wedding Woes
Options

Yes, yelp will solve your issue.

Dear Prudence,
About a month ago, I went out to dinner with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant was perfectly fine, but the dinner was a disaster. We spent the entire time in awkward conversation, with occasional jabs and criticisms of each other thrown in the mix. Toward the end, I tried to tell my girlfriend that we got off to a bad start and that I wished that she could have dialed back some of the criticism and hurtful jokes that night. She became extremely upset, asked to leave right away, and then went to the bathroom for several minutes. After telling me how upset she was at me the entire car ride home, she broke up with me two hours later. It turns out while she was en route to the bathroom, our waiter told her that “she should be spending her birthday with someone who cares about you—not that guy,” and that contributed to her breaking up with me. I think offering unsolicited advice to a customer about her relationship is outrageous and unprofessional. If you agree it was wrong, what’s the best way to go about addressing it? A letter to the manager? A Yelp review? Nothing?

—No Tip

Re: Yes, yelp will solve your issue.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    He is SUCH a peach...he fights with her so she's crying at her birthday party and then says "if you wouldn't have responded t omy insults, and had passively accepted them, this wouldn't have happened.'

• Options
    Hee. Now that's funny.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sounds like the best gift she got was dumping this ass.
  • Options
    6fsn said:

Sounds like the best gift she got was dumping this ass.

I suspect this is mutual!!!!  Sort of like the guy who insulted my faith before knowing which religion I was (even though I already knew he was of a particular faith)...  "Yea dude, that ship has sailed, NEXT!"  (or in this case, if she was hurling the insults, he called her on it - yea - he dodged a bullet...  BUT , when it comes to the restaurant...  IMO, if he can identify the person who said this to her, a call to the manager would be in order...
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards