Wedding Woes

mind your business, lady.

DEAR AMY: Two brothers in their late 60s went on a hunting trip with friends. One of the brothers, Steve, is my fiance of 10 years (there are insurance reasons for not marrying).

Before the trip, Steve assured me there would be no strip club visits.

I found out later (accidentally from someone else) that there was a visit to a strip club and that my fiance's brother, Randy, had a lap dance -- and because it was not in the U.S. you get more than a "dance," if you know what I mean.

I am more than angry and disgusted. This has had a big effect on trust and sex for me.

I also look at Randy with disgust and feel that his wife of 50 years should know about this.

I am sure it would affect family functions if I told her. Maybe it is none of my business, but I feel that it is my business, and if it were me I would want to know. She could be infected by an STD. Your opinion?

Furious

Re: mind your business, lady.

• I find it odd that she's so concerned with Randy's behavior and not her FI's.
  • HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    I can't help it, I compulsively copy edit these stupid letters.

DEAR AMY: Two brothers in their late 60s went on a hunting trip with
    friends. One of the brothers, Steve,
    is m My fiance, Steve, and his brother went on a hunting trip. of 10 years (there are
    insurance reasons for not marrying).

Also, I want to know how much more than a lap dance, exactly?  Whole enchilada, or is this like the Dear Prudie letter where someone wrote in because her dad's Google search history included "Can you get a disease from licking someone's nipples?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards