Wedding Woes

So, what are you guys up to?

I have seem to have developed a cough. Where did that come from, yo?

Re: So, what are you guys up to?

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2015
    I'm kind of excited because my service anniversary celebration for work is at the Indy Motor Speedway and we're getting pit passes. It will be during practice, so drivers and pit crews will be all over the place. 

Mr.Conn is going to be so disappointed that his opportunity is going to be wasted on me, who knows only a little bit about racing.  But I'm dorking out a bit at meeting drivers.  I know of a few (and like them), so I hope I can get a glimpse (or even some autographs).
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Couldn't wait around for the script because I have to wait around for the bus. You'd never know max is sick the way he's riding around on his trike. My hot neighbor is doing yardwork. I wish it was hot enough for shirtless
  • I'm staring at the clock, hoping that'll make it go faster.  This allergy season has got to be over soon, my allergy medication seems to make me more and more fuzzy with every passing day.

I'm irritated at work.  Diva hired a new paralegal. She happens to be younger (28)  and very attractive.  I swear to all that is holy, if I have to hear one more woman make a snide comment about her looks, I will lose my shit.  I want her to do her work and do it well.  That's it.  She has a great resume and experience and seems like she can.  So what if in addition to that, she's eye candy for someone?  I'm pretty pissed off.

I think I need a long vacation. Like a full week off.  Only we can't really go anywhere or do anything.  I was thinking about roadtripping, but it'd be during the week and I can't really see my friends during the week.  I think I'm just veklempt.

• My friend was running along the canal downtown today and saw a legislator she used to work with and some of his staff members...The legislator said something about how she didn't wear 'outfits like that' back when they worked together.   What the what the what? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards