Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapel of the Flowers Wedding. Just the two of us! Getting nervous now!

Hi Everyone,

New to this site so hopefully posting in the correct place!

Myself and my fiancé are getting married on 24th June 2015 at Las Vegas in the Chapel of the Flowers. The wedding will be just the two of us. Few things are worrying me and I wonder if anyone who has used some of there services can put my mind at ease?

Firstly, I have taken advantage of their Glam Squad package which includes hair, airbrush make up and eye lashes. I believe they are actually called Glam Squad 702. I would just like to know if any of you ladies have used their services and if they were good? Also, will they help me get into my wedding dress?!

Also, I have booked their services for wedding dress and tuxedo rental. They partner with two companies for this: Tux One and Ilene's. If anyone has used either rental attire place please let me know your thoughts, are the choices good and the dresses in good condition?

We are unsure on whether to book the First Look Service which books an extra limo so we do not see one another until the aisle. We want to do this but to be honest I find the thought of walking down through the hotel on my own to the limo really nerve racking! Any advice from couples who have done this would be much appreciated.

Last of all we want to book a restaurant for a romantic evening meal on the night. Any recommendations? Online the choice is huge! Ideally we would like fine dining with a budget of around $200 and a good vegetarian choice.

Thank you all in advance. Any help is much appreciated! :)

Re: Chapel of the Flowers Wedding. Just the two of us! Getting nervous now!

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Check out VegasGroom.com, it's FULL of reviews! Lots of girls sing the praises of Glam Squad.
  • sasalewsasalew member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    It might be a bit pricey, but all restaurants at the Wynn have a separate veggie / vegan menu so great choice! Lakeside is my favourite, but pretty much all of them would be perfect for a romantic & special wedding meal. Other than that I've found it quite hard to get good veggie options in Vegas - most places tend to be all steak & seafood!!
  • We recently eloped and had our wedding dinner at the Top of the World restaurant in the Stratosphere. We had the tasting menu so we got to try a bit of everything. The tasting menu was $90 a person. The atmosphere was nice and it was so great to see an aerial view of Vegas at night.

After being together for over 11 years and being engaged for over 3 years, we finally got hitched!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards