Wedding Woes

*tumbleweeds*

What's up?  Where is everyone?

What did you have for lunch? 

Re: *tumbleweeds*

• Trying to get caught up and stay motivated after my work trip/vacation to AZ over the weekend. The weather wasn't great, but was very nice (85 and sunny) for our drive back to the airport.  I could have used a couple more days just to enjoy the pool.  

For lunch I had French Market Soup and a Red, White and Blue yogurt parfait with granola.  It was delish.
  • 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Sitting here with a bowl of chili.

The smell isn't horrendous but I'm pretty sure I'll stink after a full day sitting in it.  The good news?  I'll be busy the rest of the day and it'll fly by.

• I had pasta salad and an iced coffee.  I can't tell if they forgot the milk, or you just can't tell it's there because I asked for skim, which is practically water anyway.  Should have gone for an iced latte instead.
  • O, what caused the smoke in your work area?

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    They're guessing it was a blower fan on the furnace?

I didn't show up until 10:30 here and it was pretty bad still, but now we have no heat, and they can't fix it until it is no longer raining.  So hopefully tomorrow.
  • I had an open-faced ham/turkey/bleu cheese sandwich on multigrain bread (Best.bread.ever...Costco, FTW), carrots and hummus, and some pop chips. 
  • I did a quesadilla that wasn't very good.  Not through any fault of the restaurant, I just didn't like it.  Made myself eat it.

Come on 5 o'clock.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I had a chicken wrap and yogurt. Well, the bottom of a yogurt, Max like the top of the limos Greek yogurts but not the fruit. I ate the fruit.

Dh sent flowers for our anniversary. They were dead after two days. They refunded his money today and sent him a credit for anger arrangement

The canning class sent refunded my money and today booked me into a free class in a couple weeks

The swim lesson issue was resolved today to the absolute best of their ability

The auto dealership called about the oil change. I got to tell my story and say I'd never be back even after an offer of another free one

I sent Dh a text to say we need a lottery ticket. He said he was already stopping. An operator returned a dollar he dropped and it seemed like a good idea to spend it on the lottery. I'm sure our luck is used up though

I'm also stoked for dinner- grilled brats with peppers and onions, grilled sweet potatoes and corn on the cob.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    And I sold $43 worth of stuff while cleaning up today
  • "anger arrangement" is killing me.  :D
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    Hahaha I wasn't even angry
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    And limos Greek yogurt?! I'm an iPad fail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board