Wedding Woes

@Varuna

I need suggestions for something fun to wear/do for Pride. I'll be marching in the parade with coworkers, and we have company logo shirts for the event. shorts and comfortable shoes are a given since it will be super hot (even though it doesn't start until night, it will probably still be in the 90s) and a fair amount of walking. 

I was thinking rainbow clip in extensions or some sort of hair glitter spray if I can find it. 

Re: @Varuna

• *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2015
    my sneakers are rainbow colored, so they fit right in. image
  • OMG, I love those sneakers!

We did our nails for Pride (each finger was a different color of the rainbow flag).  There were some attendees who did up their eyeshadows, but I wasn't wearing makeup, b/c it was so hot it was going to melt off.  There were also quite a few of the "No H8" tattoos on check floating around (though I worried about it suntanning in, so I didn't do any face tattoos).  I think so hair extensions would be fun.  Rainbow socks would be fun too.

• Rainbow tutu.

Fairy wings.

• VarunaTT said:
    Rainbow tutu.

Fairy wings.

YES^^^^

And a colorful wig or a boa?

or these balloon things:

Grr, I'm bummed out I'll be missing the Pride Parade for 3 years in a row now, ugh, busy social life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I will save all of this for next year (or maybe even Ally Coming Out Day in my office) - I ended up getting a migraine on Saturday and missed out. I'm sure the celebration was epic after the SCOTUS decision - although there ended up being some pretty severe storms that evening, so it might have been for the best. 

I think the wig and boas would be hot for Houston in June when it's into the 90s/100% humidity well beyond 9pm.
  • I have requested a Balloon Brigade for next year's Pride.  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards