Wedding Woes

Things...because I'm avoiding work.

1. The kiddo wants to eat. YAY!  I think he's over the hump.  But now he wants to eat all.the.things.  He's not happy that bread and water are the name of the game.

2.  SIL called to ask if she could come get the kiddo.  :(  At least we'll see her Saturday before they leave on Tues.  

3. Work just released the date for our holiday party and it's the weekend after my anniversary.  Anniversary plans: Check and mark.  :) 

4. Turns out that DH doesn't have to work this weekend.   w00t!

5. The next 8 days are going to be loooonnnnnggg.  I am so looking forward to the break from work. Stupid shit is sending me into a rage-spiral. 

Re: Things...because I'm avoiding work.

• 1.  It's supposed to be really hot today (100-ish) but my office is freezing.  I went to get coffee at lunch, just to thaw out and get a hot drink.  (The coffee in here is completely worthless.)
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'm trying to find discounts for all the crap we want to do.  Except I don't really know what all we want to do. 

My boss keeps asking me "what would you do questions."  I want to say "I don't make enough to think." I think he's trying to test me though so I respond politely.

• I'm just eating lunch - at almost 3 pm. My big project sucks - everybody wants answers from me, but they're not willing/able to give me the information I need to go get those answers. I mean, I could pull a bunch of numbers out of my ass, but if I guess incorrectly, I'll get yelled at even more later. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards