I have to present at the company meeting in an hour. I'm not major-nervous, just butterflies. It will be fine, but I'll still be glad when it's done. I have to co-present with a CW who took the liberty of making the world's worst powerpoint. I was really at a loss, until our designer took one look at it and was like "Oh hell no, lemme fix this." She reformatted everything, I fixed my content, and it's probably 70% better. And I'm not speaking on the remaining 30%, so I'm content to let that go.
Practically counting the hours until we leave for the Smokies, even though it's still two days away. Tomorrow should be quiet here, although now that I said that, I probably jinxed it.