Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ceremony Music-bridal processional

I am having a beach wedding, and I have found a beautiful song, Cavatina by Stanley Myers, that I want to use as my processional song.  My cousin is amazing at the guitar and I am having him play it. It it is 3 min 58 sec long; if I had the groomsmen and bridesmaids (there are 5 each and they are walking out together) start walking 1 minute in with 10 seconds apart (it is kind of a long walk from the door to the alter) that would make it so my flower girl and ring bearer would go out at 2 min.  At 2:45 the song has a spot where it sounds like it starts over and it picks up from a somewhat low part, so I thought I could walk out whenever it picks up again.  Is it weird to use the same song for the wedding party and bride?

Re: Ceremony Music-bridal processional

• You can use the same song, but I'd probably try doing a practice run first to make sure it works the way you're imagining.  It seems like a lot would come down to the timing.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards