Not Engaged Yet

Friday!! Errr, I mean... Wednesday

2»

Re: Friday!! Errr, I mean... Wednesday

• @AlPacina - I skipped this week and next week and I'm irrationally bummed out about it. The meals looked really good, I was especially looking forward to the shrimp and grits!

• @AlPacina I had a free week of BA this week and loved it (mostly)! Monday night we had Seared Cod with some sort of pasta and it was NOMS! And then Tuesday night we had Rigatoni Puttanesca which was even better and it even had olives in it and I HATE olives but I LOVED the rigatoni! Last night was Tandoori Chicken and Lentils. It had all the ingredients and Indian spices I love but it was just meh. H and I agreed that it wasn't our favorite, it wasn't terrible, but the whole thing was kind of eh at the end.

@Swazzle I seriously debated a second week of BA JUST for the shrimp and grits!

• @speakeasy14 - That is such good news!

• @swazzle & @labro - Shellfish is the only thing I said I don't want sent to me. :( So I can't even rub in your faces how good it was.

• P&R because TK sucks with keeping me logged in/letting me log in at all.

I have like 0 things to report because I lead a very interesting and exciting life that involves work, gym, dinner, and knitting while watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Be jealous.

Also, a lot of wedding talk has happened this week (not initiated by me! lol a rarity up to this point), and it's making me 1. realize how much nitty gritty stuff I still need to do and 2. feel like my wedding is tomorrow. I keep getting random butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it... 2 months feels like forever. Boo.

I have major wanderlust right now. I really want to book a vacation for next spring, especially since we have a ton of miles through American Airlines, but we need to wait and see what happens with FI's job. I have a list a mile long of vacations I'm dying to take, but I have to be a responsible adult and wait. :( 

All right, time to go run a quick errand and do some chores around the house. If I'm still logged in when I get back, I'll try to respond to everyone. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @speakeasy14 I would be a nervous wreck not knowing too so I'm glad you got some good news!

• Helloooooooooooo.

I am just about done with all the new hire changes and such. I have barely had time to breath lately, never mind Knot. I am trying to catch up on all I missed, but should be back to regular posting soon.

@Swazzle have so much fun! I want to snuggle baby lions!!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Jstump2 Congratulations on your pregnancy! Let me know if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer lol.
  • Thanks @southernpeach89! I'm one of the first one of my friends to be pregnant and I feel like there is so much to know! Once you get to use your stroller and carseat you will have to report back how you like them. I haven't done any serious research yet but I know I want a stroller that can handle a little bit of trail/terrain because there are paths by my house I walk all the time.
  • @Jstump2 Oh definitely! I got the Graco performance jogger stroller which is made for rough terrain and of course jogging and such. I'll let you know how it works out. I won't be jogging with it right away but we put it together last night and it was all really cool. I really like it so far.

• @swazzle safe travels!! 
  • Good afternoon all! I apparently can only find time to post in the afternoon because due to being busy and never around a computer :(

@swazzle HAVE FUN

@speakeasy14 Yay your house is almost done! Happy house-versary!

Today IS my friday... for my four day weekend from my regs job lol. I am SO GLAD I don't have to be there for a few days and get to spend THE WHOLE TIME with dogs. It's gonna be awesome and probably hectic because I've never done anything like this before. I'm basically taking over all training and walking appointments from my friend while she goes away for the rest of the week. I am excited because it is my dream, and also because I am using paid vacation hours from Starbucks, plus getting paid for the work I'm doing so I'll have extra money to pay bills with :P

My roommate has FINALLY started cooperating with the dog thing. I haven't cleaned up after her dog all week because she's been leaving him in the crate during the day while nobody is home. It's SO nice and I feel good about getting my own dog now. Spring/Summer 2016 we will have a new puppy!

Other than all that, not much is new these last couple weeks. Hopefully I'll have more time to post after today, I miss you all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards