Wedding Woes

Good Morning

So close to Friday.  :) 

Out of the two dresses and two pairs of shoes I ordered and received yesterday, one dress worked.  I'm off Wednesday, so I can do returns/exchanges/shopping.  :) 

I did more purging of stuff last night.  Next month, DH and I are taking a week off to do house stuff (cleaning, organizing, maximizing storage).  

My grandparents are in town and coming to dinner tonight.  I have a half day.  

Re: Good Morning

• Today I'm cleaning.  I got the bathroom done already and got the two older kids off to school.  Now I'm making DD2 and I some breakfast before I continue with the rest of the house.

I'm getting a new payroll client.  Squee!  I had a mini phone interview last friday and we have emailed a couple times.  I'm meeting with them tomorrow.  I'm excited to be getting some more work.

DD1 sleepwalked again last night.  She went into DD2's room, turned on the light and woke her up.  DD2, not understanding what was going on, tried asking her what she was doing, which woke up the sleepwalker and she ended up in my room crying because she didn't know why she had been in DD2's room.  Poor kid.  I hate this.
  • Got two kids off to school, put in two hours of work, found a pair of shoes I'm loving (just need to wait until kohls has some coupons) and got a call from FIL that he's on his way to rip off the deck.  I need to do some dishes and take some pictures in the next 30 mins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards