New York-Long Island

Fox Hollow Country Club - feedback please

Has anyone recently had their wedding reception at the Fox Hollow Country Club in Woodbury, LI?  I would appreciate to hear your feedback on your experience with Fox Hollow, including their service and food. 

Thank You

Re: Fox Hollow Country Club - feedback please

• edited December 2011
    great place, good food, nice staff...i have been to a few weddings here.
  • nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in a month! It is a beautiful place they have great gardens/water falls to take pictures in front of. The food if AMAZING and they give you soo much and so many options. They have been wonderful to work with, and the rooms are beautiful! I highly recommend them!  Plus they told me that at the wedding each table will have their own waiter so the service at the wedding will be quick and efficient. I would deff go check them out! Good Luck!
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i've been to TONS and TONS of events there over the years.  i dont have any complaints about food-it was average. nothing spectacular, nothing bad. i had a few things i didnt like though-the valet parking line takes near forever to get your car, the bar area outside is smallw ith an awkward lay out. only 2 bartenders-lines get really long. more than one event at a time-shared bathrooms with lines, on a few occasions i wasn't in my seat when the salad or entree was served. they skipped me and i had to ask for the food-i was just up dancing.

• edited December 2011
    I love the Fox Hollow!!!!
     I will be getting married there this August. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone. GOOD LUCK!!!  Smile
  • LoAndMichaelLoAndMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked the Fox Hollow for August 2012.  So many people I know raved about it so I think it's a great pick! 
  • edited December 2011
    I went there to consider this place for my wedding and I loved it.  I did not end up choosing it but thought it was nice.  I know someone that got married there and heard that the weding was excellent.  Also having the hotel right next door is an added bonus.  Also the lowest prices I found in my 20+ venue hunt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
     I called, and they told me they do not have a package they can e-mail me. I do not live close to there and was wondering if its worth my time to go and see it. Would you happen to know the price range for a Saturda wedding?
  • Nursey983Nursey983 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For pricing it depends on what time of year and what day of the week.  During the fall months it can run anywhere from 80-125..depends on the room as well and what time.  Hope this helps! I am getting married there on 11-10-12 and am ecsatic of having my wedding there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards