Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday!

What's up with ya?

We're going to my parent's for dinner tonight. My mom's BFF and her H (practically my 2nd set of parents) are in town through the weekend.

The kiddo seems to have bounced back from his mouth issues. YAY

I'm still not ready for this baby shower. I hope I have some big go-go gadget energy on Friday to get shit done. I work Saturday, but I can also get stuff done OR direct DH and the kids on what to do.

Re: Wednesday!

• Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2015
    I slept like crap. IDK why. DH is off today for Veterans Day so he made me a big pot of coffee. <3 Which mostly makes up for him waiting until I was literally herding the kids into the car to start asking about where to hang the frames for the gallery wall, how do I want them arranged, etc. Yay for doing stuff around the house, but maybe it's not the ideal time to discuss when I'm trying to get three of us out the door. Luckily, traffic was light, I zipped in, and DH and I continued our convo via text.

Costco run at lunch today. I have been a paragon of healthy eating lately (mostly in preparation to blow it all away on our Thanksgiving trip, but still), but that chicken bake is calling my name...

ETA: I heard Thrift Shop while I was getting ready, and now it's stuck in my head.
  • Options
    Today is braces day!

I have more of my voice back, so my kids are actually taking me seriously again.
  • Options
    At least today is my Thursday. I still have so much crap left to do tomorrow, but I'll get through it. And then my glorious heathen conference for three days and dress up Saturday night.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to my Friday off. I have a massage scheduled. I think it's been about a month and a half since I had one, so long overdue.
  • Options
    I'm plodding through this week. Work is slow, DH is in a mood and it's dreary outside. Good news is I have Monday off. Yay for a long weekend.
  • Options
    DH is off today and messing up my mojo.  Max and I canned 8 lbs of mandarin oranges today and I worked a bit.  This afternoon will be a program at the park and outdoor play.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards