Wedding Woes

Thursday

Today is my Friday-ish.  I have to work Saturday and tomorrow I'm going to be cleaning like a crazy person to get ready for Sunday. 

I'm watching Master of None on Netflix.  It's pretty good.  And people from OITNB keep popping up (Polly and Taystee so far)

And I've got nothin' else.  ;)

Re: Thursday

• I have been awake since 2:30, thanks to the ridiculous wind.

I have cleaning to do and no plans for dinner.  I'm really behind today.
  • The wind is horrible. It just looks so cold and nasty out there. 
  • Today is my Friday.  I have work to do for the convention starting tomorrow, but I might just say, "Eff this, it's good enough."  I'm looking forward to dressing up on Saturday and drinking my sorrows away.  I've already warned my 6'5, 270 big ex-military friend that he's in charge of carrying me to my room on Saturday.  Mainly b/c the shoes I'm wearing are S&M shoes (stand and model), but I'll dance anyway.  :D
  • @V, glad you clarified Stand and Model because that is not where my mind went!

• my shoes today fit into the borderline s&m category. they aren't as high, but i'm trying to limit how much i'm walking around. 
  • I have been a big fan of Aziz Ansari since his Human Giant days, and I am really enjoying Master of None.
  • Big event is tonight.  I thought we were going to have to set the whole room last night, but a miracle happened.  All 31 tables, the stage, and the food tables were set.  All we had to do was a little tweaking, linens, and the registration table. Before we knew the room was done DH said he should have taken today off to help and to count on him next year.  I thought that was pretty darn sweet.

I'm taking a little break before heading back for final touches and the actual event.  I hope we don't have to tear down the tables. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards