New Jersey - South

hi!

I'm trying to find an affordable venue for a small wedding. About 40-50 people. I live in south jersey but anywhere in south/central jersey is fine. I'd be open to PA as well. 

Budget wise? 
Ideally I'd like to spend under 5k. (for venue and food.) 
Prices I've been quoted are under the 5 but still want to keep my options open! 

I do have my own decor/decorations and cake so that isn't an issue if its not included. 

Re: hi!

• Hi & Welcome!

For about 40-50 people, you could probably have your reception at a private room of a restaurant.  Look into Filomena Lakeside in Deptford, Adelphias in Depford, Maggianos in Cherry Hill or Philly, Cafe Aldo Lamberti in Cherry Hill, or Giamerellos in Westmont.

If you are set on doing the cake yourself, make sure that the place you book will allow outside food.  And outside food that you may be preparing yourself.  Some venues will have restrictions on outside food.
  • If I had 40-50 people at my wedding I would do something really fun, like a museum in Philadelphia, or the aquarium in camden. There are so many options and every place seems to have a smaller room! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards