Wedding Woes
Options

Bachelor party stand-off

Dear Prudence, I only have a few really close friends, who are really more like brothers. One of them, Chris, is getting married. The guys are planning a bachelor party, which includes hitting the strip clubs. My girlfriend hates the entire idea and is adamant I not attend. I don’t see the issue. This is not my bachelor party. I’m celebrating one of my dearest and closest friends’ final days as a single man. I’ve tried to communicate my feelings, but she’s not having it, and I can only think of all the trouble I’m going to be in when I do go. She reads your column religiously so I’m hoping you’ll agree with my view here. —Bachelor Woes

Re: Bachelor party stand-off

• Options
    *enormous eye roll* And story time! 

So, at my new dayjob (receptionist), we got a new boss. He's a nice guy, British, very snazzy dresser. Seems to be doing well. 

The other day, one of the girls mentioned that if his wife ever comes in, we all have to say we're "engaged", and don't just have boyfriends. Because the wife is that jealous and insecure. 

Now, to be fair, he is a flirt. But a completely innocent one (and you know, I'm almost 40, I know the difference.). Seriously. Don't do this, women. It's awful. 

TL;DR: Bitch should let him go to the bachelor party. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards