Wedding Woes

I am dyyyyyying, y'all

Half an hour until I can leave with a clear conscience (though I've been daydreaming about skipping out early all afternoon) and it is dead here. 

Also, is anyone else seeing people's avatars as funky little circles/cut-off circles?

Re: I am dyyyyyying, y'all

• Yes to the circles.
  • Yah, what's up with the circles. This just happened right?
  • Same here (dying and circles). I know we're in spring break season but my god, work is so slow. 
    And there hasn't been any fun drama to stir things up around here either. 

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Yes to the circles.  Yes to dying.
  • I'm dying laughing. I said in the other thread that H and I are watching a dog we call foreskin? H just called me and referred to the dog as "rumpleforeskin". I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

And yes circles. And yes longest afternoon of my life.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • ChelleJayneChelleJayne member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2016

I don't like the circles... I've got a little over an hour left before I get off work. Its killing me. I'm ready to go now!

ETA: Have you clicked on your screen name and looked at the picture? Do it now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't like the circles... I've got a little over an hour left before I get off work. Its killing me. I'm ready to go now!

ETA: Have you clicked on your screen name and looked at the picture? Do it now.

It looks like a band-aid.
  • Sorry, but I don't appreciate the humor in the title of this post.  "Dying with laughter" would have been better.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I was seeing the circles earlier.  Now they appear normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards