New York-Long Island

New boards!!

Hi there LI knotties! I'm sure some of you are scratching your heads with the new format! It's very different and will take some getting used to, but I think it'll be very beneficial. Personally, I LOVE the quote and edit buttons! Laughing

Tell me what YOU think of the new format!

Re: New boards!!

• edited December 2011
    Ugh - I'm having a difficult time. I used to be a able to click the email button and then I'd get e-mails about a thread. Now, that went away since yesterday. And, I do not see an Unsubscribe button to stop receiving e-mails! Plus, the box where I type in a message is sooooo small. I see only one line at a time and I have NO idea how to fix it. Lastly, sorry!!, I don't know how to put my Spring Bride Badge in my profile so it shows up all of the time. Any and all help please!!! is appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having some trouble, too! LOL! Don't worry, you are not alone. Let me find out about getting your badge in your siggy and unsubscribing to e-mail notifications!
  • edited December 2011
    Great thanks. Any ideas about the incredibly weird reply message box situation? :-)

Reply to a Message
    Fields marked with "*" are required.

No HTML allowed, but links starting with "http://" will be clickable.
    compose
    Subject *
    Message *
    Bold (Ctrl+B)Italic (Ctrl+I)Underline (Ctrl+U)Unordered listAlign leftAlign centerInsert pictureEmotionsInsert/edit linkUnlinkToggle fullscreen modePreview
     Mark this post as a QUESTION

• edited December 2011
    OK, to get your siggy the way you want it, go to update profile in the "Community Links" over on the left hand side. Once you're there, go to Edit profile. Scroll to the bottom and click save changes, it should update your siggy to whatever you had it as before the big switch. Have you collapsed the "Knot TV" at the top of the page? The "Collapse" button is on the right hand side of the page. That made a lot more room for me. If not, it might just be a glitch and I'll have to e-mail Knot Annie about it!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually never had the badge in my profile before so I don't know how to do it at all. As for the collapse of the tv - yep, already done. I still have this crazy space to type messages. It's sooo frustrating. I can see only about 5 words at a time. I copied it to show you the space.

Subject *
    Message *
    Bold (Ctrl+B)Italic (Ctrl+I)Underline (Ctrl+U)Unordered listAlign leftAlign centerInsert pictureEmotionsInsert/edit linkUnlinkToggle fullscreen modePreview
  • edited December 2011
    I've contacted Knot Annie about your reply box issues, so hopefully we'll get a response soon!

As for the badge, you'd do it pretty much the same way. GO over to the left hand side and choose a badge that you like. Copy the code underneath it. Then you go to "Update Profile" in the Community Links, then to "Edit Profile". You'll then paste the code into the signature box at the bottom and save! This should add the badge to your siggy!
  • edited December 2011
    Great thanks so much for helping me with this. Oh! I didn't realize the badge went in the signature box. OKay, giving this a go now. thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards