Wedding Woes
Options

@kimmiinthemitten

How did everything go? Are you feeling good after the surgery? Hope you're recovering well!

Re: @kimmiinthemitten

• Options
    How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Hope you are feeling better!
  • Options
    Hope you are feeling okay!
  • Options
    Hope everything went well and you are having a smooth recovery.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Glad you're okay and happy with your cute little boobies  :D (I'm an A, C sounds like the perfect size to me!)

• Options
    Glad to hear you're doing great :) I missed if it was a reduction or increase though ... my boss is waiting to hear from her doctor for reduction surgery.
  • Options
    Are you feeling the back pump now that the weight is off the front?  My gosh a C sounds dreamy!  (mine are FF's)
  • Options
    @misskittydanger it was a reduction, I went from a 34G to a 34C!  Good luck to your boss, even with 48 hours of vomiting I already don't regret it.

@mesmrewe yes, you really do notice the difference right away!  My neck is sore from sleeping on the sofa on an elevated angle, but the tension in my shoulders is gone and holding proper posture is so much easier. I had a moment Thursday night when I was very mournful to lose the body I've always had, and thought that may come back last night when I showered, but seeing my new body didn't make me sad at all!
  • Options
    Glad everything went (mostly) well for you!
  • Options

@mesmrewe yes, you really do notice the difference right away!  My neck is sore from sleeping on the sofa on an elevated angle, but the tension in my shoulders is gone and holding proper posture is so much easier. I had a moment Thursday night when I was very mournful to lose the body I've always had, and thought that may come back last night when I showered, but seeing my new body didn't make me sad at all!

Chiro for the neck!  I wish I hadn't waited so long to go in after my sinus surgery a few years ago but it was well worth it when I did (that elevated angle SUCKS!). 

Those moments of mourning the body of the past, it's a normal part of the healing process no one talks about.  I'll be vicariously excited that you can now go shopping at VS and get the cute bras for less than the cost of the White/Black/Cream Sherman tank style of old!! 

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten  ack that's a lot! Glad you're better now!
  • Options
    MesmrEwe said:

Chiro for the neck!  I wish I hadn't waited so long to go in after my sinus surgery a few years ago but it was well worth it when I did (that elevated angle SUCKS!). 

Those moments of mourning the body of the past, it's a normal part of the healing process no one talks about.  I'll be vicariously excited that you can now go shopping at VS and get the cute bras for less than the cost of the White/Black/Cream Sherman tank style of old!! 

Once I can lay on my stomach, I'm going to get another massage and then see my chiro for an adjustment and I'll be just like new.

Yes!  Bras in all the colors!  And only one when I can run again!

• Options
    So glad to hear it went well @kimmiinthemitten! Enjoy shopping when you are able to get out and about. Just think no more gapping buttons!
  • Options
    yay @kimmiinthemitten, so excited for you! best wishes for your recovery - may it be quick and relatively painless. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards