Wedding Woes

Alan Thicke (from Growing Pains) has died :(

Re: Alan Thicke (from Growing Pains) has died :(

• He did a cameo on Fuller House too and had a bit part on L.A. Complex too :)
  • Apparently he did a lot of tv theme songs and that may be him singing the theme to "different strokes"
  • It makes me so sad. 
  • He also did a cameo in This is Us.  Although he'll always be the dad in Growing Pains to me.  Sad to hear.
    missJeanLouiseshort+sassy
  • Fucking 2016?!  Haven't you taken enough already? 

I was so sad when I read that last night. How terrible for his son that was with him.

I loved Growing Pains. Great family show and I was blissfully unaware that Kirk Cameron is batshit. 
    kimmiinthemittencupcait927DrillSergeantCat
  • MIL and I just watched (I rewatched) the opening episode of This is Us. I didn't remember that he had made a cameo. Peace Out 2016!!
  • when I saw the first one on my fb newsfeed, I had to make sure the source was reliable, so I googled to find out the truth.  I was seriously so shocked!  And his son released a really sad and sweet statement too.  

MissKittyDanger
  • when I saw the first one on my fb newsfeed, I had to make sure the source was reliable, so I googled to find out the truth.  I was seriously so shocked!  And his son released a really sad and sweet statement too.  
    A friend of mine posted the story from TMZ Tuesday night and a friend of his posted one from some other site countering saying he was alive and well. As I was clicking off the article calling it a hoax, my eye caught the date - 12/14/16 when he died on 12/13/16. I thought it was funny that usually the death's are hoaxes, but this time the hoax article was the hoax.
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Fucking 2016?!  Haven't you taken enough already? 

I was so sad when I read that last night. How terrible for his son that was with him.

I loved Growing Pains. Great family show and I was blissfully unaware that Kirk Cameron is batshit. 
    Same! I even had a Kirk Cameron poster on my wall right above my bed. 

Growing Pains also gave us a young Leo Dicaprio! 

So sad about Alan Thicke. How terrible for his family. 
    DrillSergeantCatmrsconn23
  • It's sad when you hear of a celebrity passing and you have to fact check it these days. 

DrillSergeantCatshort+sassy