Wedding Woes

Re: Y'all, watching.

• Yes.  IDK why,  I did always like to pick at scabs.
  • I am.  I feel really nervous.  Ugh.  

Trump looks terrified and a bit sick.  You can almost seen the green under the orange. 
  • Work is slow today, so here I am. Michelle looks either pissed, sad or in shock. I'm not sure which.
  • This announcer dude sucks. 
  • I so glad we're already dissing atheists.  Thank, Blunt.
  • I can't, y'all.  DH texted, they have a big TV set up and his whole floor is watching.  Yay?

I'll read about it after, I guess.
  • One of the women on my team is HUGE Trump supporter. She's a few offices down from me and I can hear the coverage streaming from her phone. I just closed my door to get away from it. The girl in the office across from her was a huge Bernie supporter and is super liberal. I feel awful that she has to listen to it.
  • I want to throw up watching this.  I really didn't think I would have this visceral of a reaction.  I may have to turn this off...
  • Yeah, my stomach hurts for all sorts of reasons.
  • This speech makes no.fucking.sense.  

WTF about space?!  WHAT? 

This is so tone-deaf...I can't even. 
  • Not watching since I'm at work, but I'm assuming there will be some coverage on the news tonight.

My heart hurts for you :(
  • That was a big f-you to the rest of the world. 
  • Not watching.  The mood in the office is grim.

• Also, I was teaching so had to watch it with my students. And tried to keep a respectful look on my face. 

I failed. 
  • That was a big f-you to the rest of the world.

Yes, it was.

• His thumbs-up might as well have been double middle fingers. 

• We need lip readers.
  • Heffalump said:
    We need lip readers.
    And vodka.  A lot more vodka.
    Is that unacceptable at work? I don't have to interact with students for the rest of the day. 
  • Why does he always walk away from her? He leaves her and doesn't do the hand on her back to let her pass first. What's up with that? They seem so disconnected.
  • Why does he always walk away from her? He leaves her and doesn't do the hand on her back to let her pass first. What's up with that? They seem so disconnected.
    Yah, I don't know how much love is left in that marriage tbh. They did seem a little closer during her concession speech. But yah, I agree.