New York-Long Island

TGIF Entertainment DJ Reviews?

Hello, TGIF happens to be a prefered vendor for my wedding venue however I cant find any reviews about their services. Has anyone ever hired them or been to a wedding that they DJed at?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: TGIF Entertainment DJ Reviews?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_tgif-entertainment-dj-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:9dae0b79-b81e-48ae-85c4-6e216f1fe4caPost:374ed108-01e6-42cf-a74f-7e15dd5406d7">TGIF Entertainment DJ Reviews?</a>: I used them for many years until the son took over i beleve his name is Mike. They distroyed my daughters baptism. With all the money we spent the dj TGIF sent didnt talk on the mic the music was not for our crowed it was a complete mess. Im not in the habit of putting down businesses but we as consumers have to beware. When it comes to a DJ be careful its a once in a life time event and they control the party. TGIF is not recomended.
    [QUOTE]Hello, TGIF happens to be a prefered vendor for my wedding venue however I cant find any reviews about their services. Has anyone ever hired them or been to a wedding that they DJed at? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted by mrgroom2012[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards