New York-Long Island

Reception sites

Where on LI is everone having there reception? Im planning a October 2010 wedding Im looking at the Mill Pond Country Club and also Mill Surf beach club has anyone been to these? or can anone recommend something not over 75 a head? thanks!

Re: Reception sites

• auntie44auntie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, all caterers have built-in price increases annually.  October is an "off-month" so you do have a good chance to finding a place in your plate range.  Go for a Friday, Sunday or holiday wedding - they are the least costly. 

Since you are looking at places on Long Island, also check out The Thatched Cottage in Centerport overlooking the Sound.  It receives rave reviews about its food and service.  It is a beautiful place where we planned a wedding but, because of illness, had to cancel at the last minute.  As a result, my husband and I are offering $3,500 in free deposit money to any couple who books with the Cottage.  This deposit money would certainly help you out toward your wedding costs.  Check out their website and make a visit.  If you decide to book with them, contact me at kvanbell@optonline.net about the money offer.  You have nothing to lose and something to gain.  Happy hunting and I hope you find the dream place for your wedding!

• ren6121ren6121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOOK INTO WESTBURY MANOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards