Wedding Woes

Thursday

2»

Re: Thursday

• I will check out the Bump for sure. I appreciate everyone’s kind words, it means so much. 
    I realize everyone is different.  However, I have three nieces who have required fertility intervention.  One of them found this site to be very helpful in her journey.  I know little about it, so my apologies if it is not something you seek.  I wish you well on your journey.

• Charmed - My doctor prescribed Metformin to give my pancreas "a break" from producing insulin.  I made it, just not enough.  Giving my pancreas the break was to help restore it, so when I stopped the medicine and stayed on my diet, I would not suffer from the insulin resistance any more.

I don't know that its always tied to insulin resistance, but I have heard Metformin is a common drug prescribed by fertility doctors as it helps aid in conception.  Once I was pregnant, I discontinued its use.  I forget it's name, but there is also a breast cancer drug that helps aid conception.  They accidentally found this out when breast cancer patients were becoming pregnant.
    Clomiphene + Letrozole! 
  • MobKaz said:

I will check out the Bump for sure. I appreciate everyone’s kind words, it means so much. 
    I realize everyone is different.  However, I have three nieces who have required fertility intervention.  One of them found this site to be very helpful in her journey.  I know little about it, so my apologies if it is not something you seek.  I wish you well on your journey.

Thank you for the suggestion!! I will check it out!