Wedding Woes

Daughters involvement at wedding

My partner and I are both fifty and getting married in August.  A simple, small wedding and reception. I have 3 daughters and they’re helping us do the planning but I want them as involved as possible.  Should I get them bouquets or corsages?  What do you suggest?

Re: Daughters involvement at wedding

• rs3143 said:
    My partner and I are both fifty and getting married in August.  A simple, small wedding and reception. I have 3 daughters and they’re helping us do the planning but I want them as involved as possible.  Should I get them bouquets or corsages?  What do you suggest?

-Stuck in the box-

What do you mean by involved? Like doing readings or just in the planning? Since they are already helping with the planning, have you asked them if/ how they would like to be involved?
  • Have you asked your daughters if they wanted to do much more?

Also depends on the outfit they're outfits and the flower for what's a better option. I personally thing that if it's a bigger flower, a bouquet would be more ideal.
  • If you're doing this as a surprise to honor your daughters (as in, they're helping with the planning, but not actually participating in the ceremony), I'd go with a posy for each one. (These are small bouquets they can carry, hold, pin to their purses in some cases, or just lay on the table.) The florist for my D's wedding two years ago suggested these for those who didn't want heavy bouquets or corsages.