Wedding Woes

What day? Tuesday?

2»

Re: What day? Tuesday?

• So sorry @climbingwife. @VarunaTT, your boss is an a$$hole!. Well DS1 lost one of his jobs last week. He was working 2 part time jobs because he hadn't been able to find full time jobs in his field since they moved to Ohio.  They just bought a house last fall. Hopefully they will be ok with his other job and her assistant professorship. Luckily, they are both extremely frugal.

I work up in a ton of pain last night. Call my doc's office and the NP suspects gall bladder (thought o you @VarunaTT). I'm suppose to go in for a scan tomorrow. I'm feeling better now but crap it hurt. It was as bad as childbirth/contractions.

My book club is having another Zoom tomorrow. I hope I can make it. We've had several text/email threads going. Those gals are so great. 
  • @ILoveBeachMusic oh no! I hope you're feeling better today! 
  • So sorry @climbingwife. @VarunaTT, your boss is an a$$hole!. Well DS1 lost one of his jobs last week. He was working 2 part time jobs because he hadn't been able to find full time jobs in his field since they moved to Ohio.  They just bought a house last fall. Hopefully they will be ok with his other job and her assistant professorship. Luckily, they are both extremely frugal.

I work up in a ton of pain last night. Call my doc's office and the NP suspects gall bladder (thought o you @VarunaTT). I'm suppose to go in for a scan tomorrow. I'm feeling better now but crap it hurt. It was as bad as childbirth/contractions.

My book club is having another Zoom tomorrow. I hope I can make it. We've had several text/email threads going. Those gals are so great. 
    OMG, I am so sorry!!!  I hope that's not it, just b/c I know they will delay the surgery right now.  Just avoid fatty foods at all costs.  I didn't do that HEDA? scan, b/c the Urgent Care told me it would put me back in pain.  I just looked at the doctor and said, "I just got out of pain, can we avoid this?"  She kind of laughed at me (she was awesome) and said they could see the gallstones on the CT and she was comfortable just writing the referral.

Which, I'm SURE they could see the gallstones, b/c that fucker was a ONE INCH SHAPED EGG GALLSTONE.  I'm still in awe that my body did that to me.  :D
  • I’m so sorry @ILoveBeachMusic. Hopefully everything is okay. 

• I'm so sorry @climbingwife.  Hope everything goes ok @ILoveBeachMusic