Wedding Woes
Options

Th...Tuesday!

2»

Re: Th...Tuesday!

• Options
    I don't like preprinted thank you notes for anything. If I take the time to buy a gift for you, you can take the time to write me a thank you note. 

Not much here today. H and I went elliptical shopping this afternoon. We are waiting for a call back from the store to confirm they have what I want at the warehouse. If they don't, it will be October before I can get one. Ugh! I had my MRI on my hip yesterday and see the doc again tomorrow. I know I can't use our treadmill now (or maybe ever again) so I really want this elliptical. I know FWPs!

I have a frittata in the oven baking. It used up a few of our leftovers out of the fridge. I love it when I do that!
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Curious what you guys think about pre-printed generic thank you notes. We just got one for a baby gift and it is made to look like handwriting but is clearly printed. It is generic and says "thank you for your generous gift". 

I suppose on one hand it is the same as someone hand writing a generic card but it just seemed a little odd. DH was like what the heck. 

I said what the heck too but more like who are these people. Apparently he went on a gift giving spree to distant relatives he saw having babies via FB
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. I think you can tell how I feel about them without my having to elaborate further.
  • Options
    pre printed thank you notes are gross.  It also annoys me when couples wait like 6 months+ to send them because they NEED to have a picture of themselves on the front.  At least they're sending one, but just do it timely - they get thrown away anyway. 

I do write on all the Xmas cards I send too though :)
  • Options
    Casadena said:
    pre printed thank you notes are gross.  It also annoys me when couples wait like 6 months+ to send them because they NEED to have a picture of themselves on the front.  At least they're sending one, but just do it timely - they get thrown away anyway. 

LMAO!  For what?  I’m not framing that card.  Now if you sent one with a pic of ME on it, I might.  

• Options
    Casadena said:

LMAO!  For what?  I’m not framing that card.  Now if you sent one with a pic of ME on it, I might.  
    We actually got a thank you note this year with a photo of us from the wedding! Thought it was a really neat thing for the couple to do. 
  • Options
    Casadena said:

We actually got a thank you note this year with a photo of us from the wedding! Thought it was a really neat thing for the couple to do. 
    That’s what I’m saying!  Know your audience.  

• Options
    Casadena said:

I like that! It's very thoughtful.