Wedding Woes

I *think* today is Wednesday

2»

Re: I *think* today is Wednesday

• kerbohl said:
    kvruns said:
    @climbingwife is there an ETA on when it will be final? It was hung up on selling the house right? 
    We have a court date for November 17th. He refuses to buy me out of the house, and won't sell it. And also he wants spousal support because he's a little bitch. After he cheated on me in my bed. 
    Only a couple more months!  You can do it!

Well it needs to be one or the other on the house, so I hope he is figuring it out.

Spousal support (scoff)!!!  Especially if he ends up keeping the house, he should charge his bro more rent.  And apparently he makes enough money to pay the mortgage himself.  You'd think over all these months that a grown-ass man could figure out how to fully support himself.  
    Oh, this is the funny thing. His brother has been giving him money. He was just lying to me about it. 
    Wow.  He doesn't have any redeeming features, does he?  Do people not see through him?  I'm so sorry you are going through all this crap.
    No, people don't see through him, and I can't even explain how infuriating it is. 
  • kerbohl said:
    kvruns said:
    @climbingwife is there an ETA on when it will be final? It was hung up on selling the house right? 
    We have a court date for November 17th. He refuses to buy me out of the house, and won't sell it. And also he wants spousal support because he's a little bitch. After he cheated on me in my bed. 
    Only a couple more months!  You can do it!

Well it needs to be one or the other on the house, so I hope he is figuring it out.

Spousal support (scoff)!!!  Especially if he ends up keeping the house, he should charge his bro more rent.  And apparently he makes enough money to pay the mortgage himself.  You'd think over all these months that a grown-ass man could figure out how to fully support himself.  
    Oh, this is the funny thing. His brother has been giving him money. He was just lying to me about it. 
    Wow.  He doesn't have any redeeming features, does he?  Do people not see through him?  I'm so sorry you are going through all this crap.
    No, people don't see through him, and I can't even explain how infuriating it is. 
    I totally get it. My ex was like that. I never called or texted him once after we broke up. He told everyone that I was stalking him when he saw my mom’s car drive by his volunteer job in the very small town that my grandparents have lived in for the last fifty years. She was visiting my grandparents. I still get bitter sometimes that a bunch of people were told so many lies about me while he continued to live and get praise as the narcissist he still is. I’m sorry you’re going through all of this.