Wedding Woes

Fri-yay!

2»

Re: Fri-yay!

• Working  from home = daytime TV watching. It's been TLC.  Started off with "I was pregnant and I didn't know it", then "4'weddings" and now "my big fat gypsy wedding".  I like how there's no tolerance for gay couples in the gypsy culture, but no one bats an eye at first cousins getting hitched. 🤯 

also, on 4 weddings, someone graded low because she “wanted more dancing” and “the wedding could have been bigger”.  🤮 snot. 
    I love 4 Weddings so much!

• In "why are you trying to make us crazy", dad was planning to drive to FL to visit his friends with another friend.  He was going to make this trip solo back in August and we all freaked out because of COVID and him driving alone.  We bought him a SWA gc to buy a ticket for this trip, but he hatched the plan to drive with his friend.  He just texted us that his friend's wife has the flu and he isn't going and dad is in ATL, getting a room for the night, and will finish the trip tomorrow.

He knew if he'd told us before he'd left town alone, that we'd all worry. *sigh* 
  • Sneaky sneaky @mrsconn23.  Sorry! Safe travels for him

• I did it! Went to my event, Mom did great with the baby, and everything was fine!
    So proud of you :) {all of you}