Wedding Woes

Thursday?

2»

Re: Thursday?

• kerbohl and ILBM - Fingers crossed for negative results!  Just remember that you may not have a viral load large enough to test positive, so stay in quarantine and retest if any symptoms develop!  That is what my sister was told when her co-worker tested positive.  She was thankfully negative.
  • OMG y'all.  This was the dumbest day. My work computer is a fucking asshole. Helpdesk could not even remote into my computer because it would not download the software for them to get into see what was going on. 

Thanks @short+sassy.  I was so mad I could not post today. 

My sister's local BFF has covid, and they were all with her Saturday night along with my dad.  SO they're all quarantined and got tested today. (We haven't seen any of them since the beginning of Oct.)   The kiddo had to get a covid test today because he and his GF have symptoms.  They're quarantining in his gf's parent's camper.  If he has it, FIL will have to get tested.  If FIL has it, we're quarantined and getting tested.  

We're going into a tighter lockdown mode regardless.  I think we're supposed to hear from our school superintendent tomorrow.  I have no idea if we're going to hybrid or virtual or staying as is.  Cases are going up.  DefConn's school has had 6 or 7 in the last week.  

I was off yesterday.  DefConn and I got flu shots.  I have my annual and a dentist appt tomorrow.  I'm thinking I'll just take the whole day.  Work is slow and eh...why not?  LOL 
  • ((hugs)) @VarunaTT!  I'm so sorry about you and K.  I'm glad you had therapy to talk it through.  <3 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    OMG y'all.  This was the dumbest day. My work computer is a fucking asshole. Helpdesk could not even remote into my computer because it would not download the software for them to get into see what was going on. 

Thanks @short+sassy.  I was so mad I could not post today. 

My sister's local BFF has covid, and they were all with her Saturday night along with my dad.  SO they're all quarantined and got tested today. (We haven't seen any of them since the beginning of Oct.)   The kiddo had to get a covid test today because he and his GF have symptoms.  They're quarantining in his gf's parent's camper.  If he has it, FIL will have to get tested.  If FIL has it, we're quarantined and getting tested.  

We're going into a tighter lockdown mode regardless.  I think we're supposed to hear from our school superintendent tomorrow.  I have no idea if we're going to hybrid or virtual or staying as is.  Cases are going up.  DefConn's school has had 6 or 7 in the last week.  

I was off yesterday.  DefConn and I got flu shots.  I have my annual and a dentist appt tomorrow.  I'm thinking I'll just take the whole day.  Work is slow and eh...why not?  LOL 

SIB:

I am so sorry to hear about the potential exposures/COVID tests for your family.  I hope it's negative all around.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @VarunaTT I'm so sorry!! Sending you lots of good vibes.