New York-Long Island

Hair and Makeup cheap and good?????

I know that being in a wedding is expensive with that said I am trying to find hair and makeup folk to do my girls, however the cost will fall on their shoulders.  What is a reasonable price.  I've seen make up for about 50-75 and Hair for about $75 and up.  Does anyone know of reasonably priced hair and make up who will come to you, instead of going to the salon

Thanks

Re: Hair and Makeup cheap and good?????

• R.WilsonnyR.Wilsonny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have someone who does makeup and is really affordable. She did mine and all of my girls and was awesome! If you want her info, pm me and I'll give it to you....

I also have someone who does hair too.....she charges a bit more than the makeup, but not completely outrageous.....and does beautiful job.....

Here - some pics from the wedding that my photographer posted in her blog so you can see:

http://fleur-de-leesphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/becca-and-ara-are-married.html
  • edited December 2011
    i have an excellent hair and makeup girl, my makeup girl does celeberitys and shes affordable if your interested let me know ill email you there info
  • edited December 2011
    www.makeupbymarisa.com for makeup!  and try www.nybridallooks.com for hair.  The Rock sisters are awesome!
  • natabombnatabomb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi maria109,

I am getting married in Long Island New York, this November and am looking for an afforable hair and make up artist, that uses Mac products. Could you tell me if your girl uses Mac product? If so, would you be able to forward me her information?

Thanks

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_hair-makeup-cheap-good?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:fbbf5abd-9f70-4e2a-925f-199a11f932bdPost:c822fca6-5723-4fd7-9091-06c2d5171796">Re: Hair and Makeup cheap and good?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]i have an excellent hair and makeup girl, my makeup girl does celeberitys and shes affordable if your interested let me know ill email you there info
    Posted by maria109[/QUOTE]

Could you send me their information? I am getting married in October 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards