New York-Long Island

DJ Help!

I've been reading  that Silverfox are not ones to go with.  SIlverfox was a preferred vendor from my catering hall, so I DID BOOK them for my DJ - NOT for photopgrahy though - I went with Dejavue - amazing work!! So, since I've been seeing that a lot of ladies have heard negative things, I want to know what they are; I can't find any review on the DJ's....I see only stuff for photography! I will so not go with them and lose my deposit if their really that bad! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DJ Help!

• Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Deja Vu too. Love them.  I haven't heard much on Silverfox DJ, but I think the just started the DJ bussiness within the past year or to so you might not find alot of feedback on them.  Maybe try looking at liweddings.com  If you decide to switch check out Variety DJ they're good!  Good Luck!
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • edited December 2011

I have not found any reviews on Silverfox for DJ.  My FI wants to look into them because he liked they guy from the entertainment side.  We decided not to book them for the photography because they were not giving us anything for a crazy price. 

Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards