Wedding Woes

Prudie Day

2»

Re: Prudie Day

• I'm a little disappointed to hear that the strawberry frosty wasn't good.  I don't know if it was here in Canada - I went to a Wendy's just to get one and they looked at me weird and told me they don't sell those.  Maybe it was only at participating stores?

• I'm so happy to hear the good news about G @Casadena! Y'all deserve a break!

Headed home tomorrow. Not much else going on. I have a PT appointment tomorrow afternoon. Foot isn't much better. I'm afraid the doctor is going to say I have to take steroids. Ugh! Don't want to do that.
  • @CharmedPam maybe because I’m asking for it? This place has been hella disorganized since the beginning. I’m still trying to figure out if it’s something that is just transient (a lot of doctors retiring) or if it’s always like this, and additionally if it’s the type of disorganization I can use to my benefit or if I will need to move along in two years. 

short+sassy
  • @Casadena, that's fantastic news! I hope you get to celebrate a little this weekend. 
  • kerbohl said:
    I'm a little disappointed to hear that the strawberry frosty wasn't good.  I don't know if it was here in Canada - I went to a Wendy's just to get one and they looked at me weird and told me they don't sell those.  Maybe it was only at participating stores?
    There were commercials for it over the summer and it was sometimes featured on the front page of their app, so it was my impression it would be most stores.  But maybe it was only in the US.  

You didn't miss much.  It was more like their vanilla frosty with a slight taste of strawberry and an especially artificial almost chemical strawberry taste.  I know it's not going to be real strawberry tasting, lol.  But it was an even more artificial taste than what strawberry ice cream usually is.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with being able to try the peppermint.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For fellow Wendys lovers out there, I just found out that on Nov. 15th, they are going to be offering Peppermint Frosties through the holidays.
    All hail Mint-er!
  • kerbohl said:
    I'm a little disappointed to hear that the strawberry frosty wasn't good.  I don't know if it was here in Canada - I went to a Wendy's just to get one and they looked at me weird and told me they don't sell those.  Maybe it was only at participating stores?
    There were commercials for it over the summer and it was sometimes featured on the front page of their app, so it was my impression it would be most stores.  But maybe it was only in the US.  

You didn't miss much.  It was more like their vanilla frosty with a slight taste of strawberry and an especially artificial almost chemical strawberry taste.  I know it's not going to be real strawberry tasting, lol.  But it was an even more artificial taste than what strawberry ice cream usually is.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with being able to try the peppermint.
    Agreed.  It was super sweet as well, on top of the yucky chemical strawberry taste.  I did not enjoy it at all.