Texas-Houston
Options

JMO and anyone else needing ice delivery

heres the ice guy:Ronnies Ice531 W 27th StHouston, TX 77008-1909(713) 862-5622$6 per 40lb bag we orderd 10 40lb bags and will have them come back halfway through to deliver more if we run out. They are super sweet.

Re: JMO and anyone else needing ice delivery

• Options
    jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lauren! You're the best! Also....how many tables are you setting up in the lodge? I am thinking of moving the buffet to the little area at the back, near the gravel.... just for more room.
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know JMO. It hurts my head. I think we are doing the buffet inside in the area to the right right when you first walk into the lodge... with appetizers where the cake table normally would go. and then another table for the root beer float dude. I dont know about putting the buffet outside. My caterer lady would freak although it is covered and it could work.I think we  will just use the seating for 80 inside and then just open up the back area and let people who are smokers go out there and use the big couches/seating area back there. I figure thats where the non rsvpers will go. Not my fault they didnt rsvp.
  • Options
    jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol... you are hilarious. Thanks for your info. At the moment we have 120 guests, I sure hope we get at least 20 no's. Is that bad? Oh well.
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NO. I feel the same way. I also realized today that arnes, party boy and target are all down the street from ISL. For many reasons that comforts me...anything I forget or didnt think of will be right down the street!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards