Texas-Houston

Happydragon

Hey Happy, I see you are really into video's. I am also in charge of finding a video company too!  Still Motion (The Indian Video) costs like 10k...We can't afford that!!!Anyway, FI said I needed to become a Knottie to get the inside scoop for vendors so I signed up. This feels weird but hey, gotta please my girl.I looked at your Blue Star guy and had him send me a DVD about a week ago....blew me the eff away. It might be too late, but you should look at Joe Simon too. No matter which one you pick, these guys, and anyone else that does creative work really makes you realize how important the video side of the wedding is so important.Congrats!!   

Re: Happydragon

• GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    butting in... but why are all Indian Weddings so beautiful, haha!? Dude9, check out Joe Simon's blog and there should be a video of Neema and James' wedding and it is AMAZING!
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10K is a lot. Thats almost my whole wedding!We love Blue Star. Tom is sweet, professional and I feel that he is cost efficient for the type of work he does and the amount of work and care he puts into his wedding videos. I really think you should go with him. Have you called him? You should really talk to him over the phone. You will be sold immediately.  I do really like wedding videography but mainly Indian weddings..Im sold on Blue Star, I'm not shopping around! I just read a lot of wedding blogs and repost for the girls here because sometimes the board is slow! Have fun planning (helping)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards