Texas-Houston

NWR: are you ready?

Ready for the severe weather we'll be getting from now till October? Hurricane season... tornado in Galveston.

Re: NWR: are you ready?

• happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who is that big boy in your sig!?!?!? hes not a baby anymore! my hurricane tips: buy pet food early. we needed some and it was off the shelves by the time i thought the cat might need some provisions too. and dont forget about the weird soy milk or horizon milk that comes in the juicebox cartons. we were able to have cereal with those because they dont need the fridge which is gross but FI was so thrilled he still could have cereal
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    batteries are you friend. =) I stocked up on those long ago, and baby food. The happy baby in the siggy is my 7 month old son =)
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know hes your baby  but hes such a big boy now!
  • edited December 2011
    ugh. i dont want to hear about it. lol i told hubby i'd be so effing pissed if our house got destroyed again.so far all the severe weather is staying away, i hope it keeps on that track.. still get nervous though and will def. be prepaired.
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For those of you that hate tuna like me... there is chicken in a can. I loooved it.
  • edited December 2011
    JMO- You must be referring to the Chicken of the Sea right? haha. I kid.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards