Texas-Houston

ashton gardens houston

Hey Ladies!I am looking for a venue for my wedding/reception. I am l hoping to stay near League City. While researching venues, I found a place called Ashton Gardens and after seeing the facility through pictures and video, I have absolutely fell in love with it! It's the only place that I've looked at that is PERFECT. I love everything about it. I am only worried that it might be out of our price range. I wanted to know if anyone has visited/used this facility andk knows the average cost of a wedding and reception there. I really appreciate any information that you might have to offer.-Jessi.

Re: ashton gardens houston

• fyrelle74fyrelle74 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I actually looked at Ashton Gardens and it is a really great place. What is your budget? I have the paper work in my file cabinet and can give you some of the information before you go in...it's a really great place though, and the staff is awesome. We also checked out Ashton Villa and the Bishop's Palace in Galveston, and they were pretty reasonable price was..and the lady I dealt with was very courteous..we chose not to go with them though because we're on the North side and were worried about the shape of some of the roads that ran along behind the buildings due to Ike. We ended up going with a really beautiful park. However, one of my favorite things about Ashton Gardens was there was absolutely nothing I had to do other than show up in my pretty dress..haha..they make wedding planning very easy. But, wanted to showcase the Woodlands area to our out of town guests, which there will be many of, so we decided not to use them...plus it will be more affordable for us because our budget is a bit tight.Here are the Est event totals:Sat evening - $16,025Sat Afternoon -  $9,110Sat Morning or Sunday Afternoon- $6,843Mon-Thur Evening - $6,791Friday Evenening - $10,554Sunday Evening - $8,229Fri or Sat Moonlight wedding - $6,192 (A moonlight wedding starts after 11pm and the event only lasts 2 hours and are only available after evening event times have already been reserved for other events)
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remeber, the est. event totals change depending on which month it is as well. They have high, mid, and low months and the pricing will varry. That pricing looks like it's from low or mid. A saturday night in high season will run you close to $25-$30k for facility, food and beverage. How amny people are you looking for? If you have your heart set on AG, you could choose a friday or saturday in low season. GL.
  • edited December 2011
    ashton gardens was my favorite also but completely out of my price range. i got married at Centurion Palace in League City. and it was perfect.I can email you pics if you'd like
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AG is a beautiful facility but depending on the time of year, you will run the risk of sharing your wedding w/another event, unless you book both ballrooms.  Also, they will have you on a restricted timeline where you are in and out very quickly.  Many brides have left there feeling very rushed.Please keep those things in mind.  You may also want to try: - -  Briscoe Manor- The Parador- Tuscany Villa- Agave Road- The Bell Tower on 34thThese venues do have facilities that can offer you options for both ceremony and reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards