Texas-Houston

anyone dress up for work today?

What cool costumes are around the workplace today? So far I've seen "kate gosselin" lmfaoand 80s prom dress w/ huge shoulder padsworld's "biggest biotch" lol...

Re: anyone dress up for work today?

• edited December 2011
    No one dressed up here.  Boooooo!!!!!I just wore a shirt that has Happy Bunny on it.  It says "Happy Halloween!  That's a mask, right?"I love happy bunny.  He is sarcastic like me.  :o)
  • edited December 2011
    No one dressed up here either. Did anyone catch what the octomom is? She was on GMA as a preggo nun and all the kids were little devils.
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the happy bunny =) my fave: you suck and that's sad LOL
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a little lame this year and just dressed up as a 50's chick. I have on a poodle skirt and a cardigan over a white shirt. I tried.
  • edited December 2011
    Accounting dressed up as snow white (the Vice President/Finance director - a MAN) & 7 dwarfs, but they have names like bitchy, hungry, tardy, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Kmueller that is awesome!we all dressed up here at work as different things.I'm actually in process of taking pics of us all in the studio.. i'll post em later when I'm done.I dressed up as little red ridding hood.
  • edited December 2011
    Its really funny because he is a very tight laced individual, grew up going to prep school, doesnt own a pair of jeans - so its pretty awesome!
  • megs54321megs54321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been out job hunting all day, turning in resumes/applications, and its been pretty funny seeing everyone in there Halloween costumes. Especially considering that most of the positions I've been applying for have been with TDCJ (the prison system) and you just don't except to walk into the offices and see a dalmatian and a rodeo clown taking your resumes. Btw Zurita1123, I though that Kate Gosselin was "world's biggest biotch" jk :)
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Each department at my company dressed as something different... It was a contest... Our department dressed as "80s Rock Stars"... We had Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Slash, Elton John, Pat Benatar... and others..
  • edited December 2011
    We weren't allowed to dress up at work. No fun here. I wore a headband that has a skull and crossbones with a cute pink bow. That was my Halloween costume for work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards