Texas-Houston
Options

Checks: Honeymoon & shoes

We booked our honeymoon. We're going on a 7 day cruise on Princess cruise lines. It leaves out of San Juan, Puerto Rico and stops in St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, and Aruba. I'm so excited. I also finally found my shoes. They are almost exactly what I've been searching for and the color is perfect. [url]http://tinyurl.com/ydrbzug[/url]

Re: Checks: Honeymoon & shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute. I was looking at some similar to those. Congrats on booking your honeymoon. It should be a lot of fun going on a cruise.
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Your honeymoon sounds like paradise! So relaxing. Very cute shoes!Woo Hoo for checks!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your shoes!  I've been on that cruise and you'll have a wonderful time!  Out of all the islands, my favorite was St. Thomas.  Make sure you visit Megan's Bay in St. Thomas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! Best piece of advice is watch out for the buffet. It is so easy to over eat when food is available at all times of the day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also been on that cruise- only before it was Bonaire it was Caracas Venezuela. It was amazing. You'll have a great time!Grenada was my favorite. It's so untouched and pristine and smelled like spices.Love those shoes!How exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and if you can, I would take the snorkel expedition in Aruba and bring waterproof cameras for great photos. It was so much fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    love the shoes!
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the cruise tips ladies. We want to dive in Bonaire (we're both certified divers) and I also want to do a zip line and go parasailing. Other than that will probably just do some shopping (FI is looking forward to haggling) and do other excursions that don't cost a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great honeymoon and even cuter shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards