Texas-Houston
Options

WANTS A BALLER WEDDING WITH A DOLLAR AND A DREAM

HEY GUYS! I AM REALLY EXHAUSTED MY FIANCE AND I BOTH! WE HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND THOUGHT WE FOUND OUR LOCATION UNTIL THEY HIT US WITH THE SERVICE CHARGE AND TAX THAT NEARLY RAPED US! WE ARE LOOKING FOR ELEGANCE, STYLE, AND AN AMBIANCE ALL IN ONE BUT NOT AT THE COST F 25,000. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR LOCATIONS IN THE SOUTH SIDE OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS?
2 Souls, 1 Heart

Re: WANTS A BALLER WEDDING WITH A DOLLAR AND A DREAM

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HEY GUYS! I AM REALLY EXHAUSTED MY FIANCE AND I BOTH! WE HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND THOUGHT WE FOUND OUR LOCATION UNTIL THEY HIT US WITH THE SERVICE CHARGE AND TAX THAT NEARLY RAPED US! WE ARE LOOKING FOR ELEGANCE, STYLE, AND AN AMBIANCE ALL IN ONE BUT NOT AT THE COST F 25,000. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR LOCATIONS IN THE SOUTH SIDE OF HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS?
    2 Souls, 1 Heart
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.chateaucrystale.com

They offer a one price all plan.  We are getting married on a Friday at the price of $34.95 per person which includes all the food...with a big selection...  They allow you to bring your own alcohol.   They gave us a tour as they were prepping for two wedding... one for 400 people and the other for 100... both events looked great.... the price also includes... linens and chair covers.   Othe places want to charge extra for those things.   Check them out.....
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Im doing an all in one wedding @ this location. check them out. The lady i worked with included chair covers and linens with the rental for $1,250

http://www.gilramirezproperties.com/colorado_hall/pages/index.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards