Texas-Houston
Options

How was the weekend?!

How was everyones weekend with the gorgeous weather? Do anything fun??

I took B-pics on Friday morning. I was so nervous about doing them but really ended up having a lot of fun. My best friend and I (she is getting married too) went together so it made it a little easier. :) That and the wine! hahahah.

Friday night my bridesmaids threw me a Sex and The City Lingerie Shower. It was SOOOO much fun!!!! Everyone wore pajamas, and we played games and drank martinis and cosmos. Then some people stayed the night and Saturday morning 9 of us drove to San Antonio for my bachelorette party on the riverwalk. I had SOOO much fun!!!! We did dinner, then Pat O'Briens, then some dance club, and then Howl at the Moon. Good times! :)

Yesterday FI and I were both off, and we got our Marriage license! WOOHOO!! :)

Re: How was the weekend?!

• Options
    edited December 2011

sounds like you had fun....

we had baseball all weekend and i had my last shoot until the wedding, i made sure i cleared my schedule for all the stuff

i shopped for my friends baby shower, i'm in charge of theme/decor.  i came up with a vintage toy theme, so i sat planning that this past weekend.  oh the stress i put my self under, lol (the shower is 4/17 two weeks before my wedding)

Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• Options
    icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we took our engagement pics last night!!!! i'm beyond anxious to see how they turn out. i feel like we posed too much and didnt get enough "natural" shots... but I guess we will find out. the weather was great for it though. if you need to do E-shots i recommend doing them soon! that houston weather is going to get you in a few short weeks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was nervous about my e-pics too, but then loved them! Where did yall take pictures at? Cant wait to see!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aggiekrys: Sounds like you had an awesome time!! So much fun!!

Icekitty: Can't wait to see your e-pics!

We worked on our brand new garden all weekend! Man yard work is hard! Also, we watch "The Hot Tub Time Machine" it was pretty funny!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait to see your e-pics Icekity!

Saturday we were able to see some family we haven't seen in a while. We went to Ashleynn Manors open house sunday and met  some great vendors! We met 4 sale by photo and we really enjoyed them. They were very friendly and seem to be just what we are looking for.  Does anyone know anything about them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone!

we took them starting at Sabine street with the city in the background, by the bayou, Sam houston park (with old historic homes), Jones Plaza, alley theatre, and main street... so hopefully a few "different" looks and feels. I will let you know when we get them!

lealfrantz- i have heard good things about Ashlynn manor on this board. I think a few girls have gotten married there and could give reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards