Texas-Houston

Pampered Chef Bridal Parties/ Wedding Registries

Hi Ladies! I would like to say that i just signed up a moment ago and still learning how to use this site! Honestly I'm not even sure if I'm doing this part right!! Guess I'l find out! I started selling pampered chef a few months ago and something that Pampered Chef has to offer is Bridal / Wedding registries. Since I'm pretty much a new consultant I'm trying to build my clientele and get my business out there! This is a great way to get your friends together and shop. Not only would they be shopping for the bride but they can shop for themselves as well! The bride will build a registry in which everyone will shop from! Pease contact me if any of you are interested in getting a registry set up.

Re: Pampered Chef Bridal Parties/ Wedding Registries

• aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are considered a vendor, and vendors are not allowed to post on these forums.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards