Texas-Houston

Wedding coordinator Advice

Hello Ladies,

I'm looking for a day of wedding coordinator and I found one in my price range. The company name is Hand in Hand Weddings & Events. Has anyone used them for their wedding? How were they. If you have had a negative experience with them I think that''s even more important to know!!!

Re: Wedding coordinator Advice

• janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of them before, but I would recommend contacting Sam with Soiree Bliss. She is AMAZING and such a sweetheart. Depending your guest count and other items she might be able to work out a package for you.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Sam.  She is amazing!
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I've never heard of them. I recommned Claudia at A Day to Remeber. She was awesome!
  • vcvaldiviavcvaldivia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thnaks you so much for your suggestions. My budget is limited right now because I didn't initially plan to hire a same day wedding consultant, so I only have about $700 (or so) to spend. Anyone know of an awesome wedding coordinator for around that price for a day -of package?
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With tha range you could probably get Sam. She is well worth it. Out of all my vendors she is one of the two I still keep in contact with.

AND trust you NEED a day of cordinator, the day goes by so fast and you don't want to worry about small things.

WHoever you pick come back and ask if anyone has used them to back sure you get good feedback. Also meet them in person and see if you jive.
  • vcvaldiviavcvaldivia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

I'm still debating whether or not to hire a DOC but the "idea" of not having to worry about anything on my wedding day sounds so good.  Does anyone know of a website or can send me something that tells me what day of coordinators usually handle/do?  I'm still unfamiliar with their services.

TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards