Texas-Houston
Options

Best deal on flowers!

I found the best deal for wedding flowers at this cute shop in memorial. Its called Embark Floral and I couldnt believe the prices... I was able to get a roses, calla lilies, mix with some really pretty blue and green flowers for $50! Everywhere else was like at least $100 and up. So check it out girls, because I was able to get what I wanted without breaking the bank :)

Embark Floral
713-468-2440

Re: Best deal on flowers!

• Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jessie, do you by chance own Embark Floral?  Since this is your first post and all...
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um...actually, I just called them and "Jessica" answered the phone.  So I guess she shortened her name to Jessie.  Lovely.  Please pay for an ad, thankyouverymuch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    vendor alert.
  • Options
    vcvaldiviavcvaldivia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     This is really annoying because I would like to use this board for real opinions, not lies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning to use Embark and would love to hear of some opinions! 

Did the original post get erased?
  • Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes it did because she was the owner/ employee of the store and that is not allowed on the knot. 

I haven't heard any reviews about them.  I would suggest starting a new thread just asking for floral suggestions in a given area of houston.  I am not that much help since I am actually in College Station.  Good luck 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards