Texas-Houston

Holiday Engagements...Welcome!!!

Congrats and welcome!!!!! Feel free to introduce yourselves to us! There will be great help once the holidays are over and people come back to the board!

Re: Holiday Engagements...Welcome!!!

• csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi all! I am newly engaged (Dec. 18th)! I have been lurking around on the boards and have already gotten lots of ideas! Looking forward to getting to know/sharing with others through this journey.

~Courtney

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• edited December 2011

Hi everyone!  I too am recently engaged (Dec 22nd!) and I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed already.  Hopefully in the upcoming days I will actually decide what city to tie the knot in and things will be so much easier.  I have found  lots of great ideas on this site and so I am ready to start planning away!

Angela

• nbaldwinnbaldwin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm newly engaged (December 22nd) and I think we've decided on November 20th as our date! We're looking for venues right now. I just bought my dress today!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey everyone,

I got engaged on my birthday, Dec 22. I have been obsessed with The Knot over the last week, just now lurking onto the boards. 

Looking forward to planning with you all!

Lisa
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

I too am recently engaged as of Christmas Day!  What a great (but expensive) gift!  Very excited to start gathering ideas and planning.  Looking forward to getting to know you all as we plan our big days!

I am 25 years old, graduate of A&M, working in the financial industry.

Here's to a fabulous 2010!
    Kelly
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats ladies!!! You'll have a great time planning your wonderful day
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! my name is Laura I am recently engaged as of 12/19.....so excited..i am feeling so overwhelmed and cant wait to check out more about the knot. Is the dress or venue the first step???
    Thanks! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!

I would say venue...so that you can pick a dress that will fit with the overall theme...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards