Texas-Houston
Options

Anyone know a good DJ in Houston?

Hey guys, I'm trying to find good entertainment that isn't too pricey.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Anyone know a good DJ in Houston?

• Options
    mazzy0774mazzy0774 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.myspace.com/danielsalas

I dated this guy many years ago and we have kept in touch online. He's a sweet heart and doing very well in the DJ business here.  Maybe you can contact him and if he isn't exactly what you need, he might have references. 

We'd use him, but we are provided with renaissance music for our wedding and there are no plugs for any equipment so we decided against even messing with a DJ.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Complete Music is really good. They did my fiance's brother's wedding last month and we decided to book them as well. I want to say it's $650 for 4 hours or something close to that. He is great at keeping the party moving and didn't seem to be too much of a control freak like a lot of DJs are. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used christian from showcase entertainment. There is a review in my bio!
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards