Texas-Houston

Recommended places for eyelash extensions?

I just tried a groupon for last extensions and had a horrible experience, clumped hard lashes, they looked terrible and not natural at all.  I got them our a week later and they pulled out a bunch of my natural lashes with them :(((  thankfully I have about 4 months til the wedding. 
From what I have been reading, the skill of the person has a lot to do with how they look so I am hoping some knotties in Houston have some specific lash extensionists they can recommend because I really don't want that to happen again before the wedding!

Re: Recommended places for eyelash extensions?

• I have been going to Winx Lashes for about 3 years now. My lashes always look full and great as long as I go in regularly for my refills. Winx does the lashes for Miss Texas and stuff.
  • I went to amazing lash studio because i had a groupon. they did an ok job but wouldn't go back, the girl kind of hurt my eye and was 45 minutes late to start my appointment so i think she was rushed. 

My hair/makeup girl for my wedding said she goes to Winx also, I would definitely go there. She told me she only has to go back every 7 weeks because the girl does such a good job. 
  • I go to http://www.heightsmassage.com/lash they have always been great!

**It has been over a year since I've gone in for lashes but I am about to start going back.

Mine always stayed on for almost 3 months, it depends on how fast your real lashes fall out. don't wear make up for at least 36 hours before you go in and dont use any moisturizer or oils on your eyes before you go in... you want that itsy-bitsy dab of glue to adhere without a hitch!

Heights is great because it is very zen and I've never seen more than 2 other clients there so you feel like Queen Sheeba getting pampered!

...oh and my man LOVES them, wake up and you have on the most important piece of make up!
    -L Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards