Rhode Island

Any places to rent white ceremony chairs?

Hi everyone, My wedding is in three weeks, and I'm looking to rent about 30 white folding chairs for our ceremony. The ceremony site provides 25 chairs free, and offers more at a price ($200 for the extra 30) that seems steep to me, especially since the chairs will only be used during the ceremony. Has anyone else rented chairs for their ceremony? Could you tell me where, and about how much? Thanks for your help!!!

Re: Any places to rent white ceremony chairs?

• edited December 2011
    Try L&E rentals in Swansea, MA. They're very reasonable. At $6.66 per chair, your venue is attempting highway robbery. Just check if they allow an outside vendor. And what if they aren't the same white chairs? It may be worth it in the end to use theirs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony?  I looked at Quality Rental  http://www.qualityrental.com/wedding-main.shtml Liberty Rental  http://www.libertyrentals.com/Taylor Rental We also checked into a party rental place that seemed to be more in line with children's parties, but they rent tents, chairs etc and seem to be priced better, but I can't remember their name.  I think they were out of Cranston.We went with Liberty due to location and they have worked with our vendor (private island, can only get there by boat.)  We are getting white wooden chairs $3.95 they have white folding for $2.35.  Keep in mind there is a delivery fee most likely.  Also, does your venue allow outside companies?  Just a thought.
  • jenaleerscjenaleersc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check out those couple suggestions. If anyone has any other ideas feel free. My ceremony site is in Richmond RI, I'll check with them to see if they allow outside vendors. At this point, I don't think I'd care if they are the exact same chair as long as they are the same color! I just feel bad about having seats for only half the people. Thanks for all your help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards