Rhode Island

RAVE: Sewings By Rose

I went for my 1st fitting this past Saturday and I have to tell you that Rose is fabulous and extremely reasonable.  I have a halter style gown and I only needed the neck and bust area tucked, a hem, cups sewn into a bra and bustle and she is charging me $170 which I thought was reasonable.  If you are looking for a stream stress then I suggest you try her and she is located in East Greenwich on Main Street right at the Goddard Park entrance area.  Hope everyone is doing well as things have been really crazy for us as we are finishing up the invitations and also looking for house to buy YIKES ;-)

Re: RAVE: Sewings By Rose

• edited December 2011
    Hey!  Thanks for posting this!  I was just going to ask for her info!  Everyone raves about her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jwilsonwcrijwilsonwcri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this, I made an appointment with her for my first fitting for the end of August. She is really sweet. And she charges a flat fee so no matter how many times you need it taken in, she doesnt keep charging more. Awesome!
  • SmileyInRISmileyInRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are going to love her trust me .... if you need exact directions let me know ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    Rose is awesome.  SHe is doing a few of my girls dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards