Rhode Island

Melissa Robotti Boudoir

So.. I have decided that I will be giving this to my husband for our one year anniversary (okay so its not until June of next year but I guess I am still in planning in advance mode!)For those of you who have used MR's new pricing/package list which did you go with and why?  Also did you do the hair/makeup from Tada? I looked through and it was so overwhelming! Please help :D

Re: Melissa Robotti Boudoir

• hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I di the Rita pkg...90 min shoot..took advice from ladies who had it done!i think hair and makeup was a must! It made me feel fabulous!!! i couldn't imagine not doing it..completely worth the $$!
  • smitbreitsmitbreit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What else did Rita include?  She just calls them Packages 1-9 now....
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry! i didn't realize she changed the names. I believe it was a 90minute shoot, with 40 images and you get the CD of images. I didn't go for an album...i figured I'd give a shot at blurb or mypublisher. I also did it through a marathon session in Providence..not sure if there's a better deal or price if you do a marathon vs. something at her studio. I was so on the fence about it but am so glad I did it. After the first outfit...it was nothing to walk around infront of her, she makes you feel so comfortable. I was also on the fence about hair and makeup...but it was seriously so worth it. Just to get there early, get my hair rolled, make up done with such a dramatic look and then my hair all done....it helped me relax and honestly the experience wouldn't have been the same without it! Good luck!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I just did a marathon session in Providence on Thursday. I went with the 90 minute session with 40 images on disc and a 4x6 album of 20 -marathons are 10% off as well. (I think that would be her new package #3) It was hard to justify the cost but I am so happy with my choice. I just wanted an album that my FI could tuck away and take fishing (he's a commercial fisherman.) Definately go with hair and makeup! Tara is awesome. Also splurge $25.00 extra for the fake lashes-they totally complete the look. I also just went to Macy's and got some really cute stuff. I didn't really want to spend any more money but when I was in my session I felt really great about what I had to wear and it was so worth it. I think I brought 8 options and ended up using 6. I had an amazing time. It was the best thing I have ever done. It was just as much for me as it will be for FI. I felt like a million bucks and Melissa is amazing. I felt like I was hanging with a friend and I was amazed at how comfortable I felt. She's having a Providence session in Jan.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So did you get a disc to keep?
  • kcabral80kcabral80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to the Lancome counter in the Emerald mall on the way and got my makeup done for free. it was sooooo worth it!
  • edited December 2011
    With the old packages you got the disc...now the disc is $395.00 extra.  That is the only bummer.  I did see the magazine books and they looked really cool.  I wonder if you can do that as an add on?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards